12 November 2012

Monday Link Action

Tree at the Kampinski Dead Sea

The Mobius Bagel

The State of the Short Story - I am a huge short story fan, often when I'm working a lot I just can't get into a novel, but a short story before bed is perfect.

I've always made my mother's parker house rolls for Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking about mixing it up and making these Georgene's Fluffy Rolls this year. Something about the dipping them in butter is calling to me.

Mona el-Tahawy on women in the Middle East now.

I've been making a lot of soups lately (recently purees of butternut squash-curry or spinach-leek), and this Spiced Lentil Soup with Coconut Milk is on my list to try.

Alex Ross on gay rights.

As soon as I get my hands on some unsulphured blackstrap molasses I plan to make these ginger cookies.

Yotam Ottolenghi's new book is definitely on my Christmas wish list. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!